WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? A Sherlock Holmes of market trends
And someone with a formidable analytical mind
If you're a pro at researching and interpreting data, and like to analyze and validate ideas and product concepts. If you like to take concrete action and help develop strategies to optimize growth opportunities, this is the job for you!
Beaulieu Canada is a leading North American manufacturer and distributor of floor coverings. For over 65 years, we have been developing, manufacturing and selling quality products such as carpet, sheet vinyl, laminate and engineered wood, among others.
If growing up in a company means enjoying many benefits and career opportunities, Beaulieu Canada is the place for you. Connect with your future today!
What we offer
- Full-time during the day
- Hybrid work mode
- 13 days vacation
- Vacations from the first year
- Continuous learning
- Employee assistance and recognition programs
- Social and sports activities
- And most importantly... having fun working together!
Your dream job
YOUR DAILY ROUTINE WILL INCLUDE :
- Coordinate and lead market research activities, including data collection and analysis, to identify growth opportunities and threats
- Assess market size, segmentation and customer demographics
- Compare our company's performance to that of the market
- Validate ideas and concepts to refine our product portfolio roadmap
- Work closely with product managers to assess the profitability of different product lines and customer segments
- Help support strategic plans and product innovation
AND, BY THE WAY:
- Maintain organized documentation on research methodologies, data sources and analysis processes.
- Perform all other related tasks
Our dream candidate
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing research, economics or related field; Master's degree an asset
- 5 years' relevant experience in market research, business analysis or a related function
- Bilingual (French - English)
- Good sense of analysis, priorities and urgency
- Is a strategic thinker capable of translating ideas into workable strategies
- Enjoys teamwork