WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? A MOTIVATED LEADER TO HELP US CONSTANTLY IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTION PROCESSES
And someone who is dynamic, proactive and enjoys teamwork.
If you're passionate about improvement and have solid team management experience, we want to hear from you. Join us today and help us turn our company into a constantly evolving success machine. Be part of our dynamic team and help create a better future for our company!
Beaulieu Canada is a leading North American manufacturer and distributor of floor coverings. For over 65 years, we have been developing, manufacturing and selling quality products such as carpet, sheet vinyl, laminate and engineered wood, among others.
If growing up in a company means enjoying a wide range of benefits and career opportunities, Beaulieu Canada is the place for you. Connect with your future today!
What we offer
- Full-time day shift
- Employee assistance and recognition programs
- Protective equipment + safety boots
- Continuous learning
- Social and sports activities
- 3 weeks vacation after 1 year
- 13 days vacation
Your dream job
YOUR DAILY ROUTINE WILL INCLUDE :
- Helping to draw up a strategic development plan for your sector
- Promote the company's mission and vision
- Guide and mobilize the various production teams by establishing action plans for health and safety, quality, customer service and production to achieve objectives.
- Implement processes to ensure efficient use of materials, manpower and machinery to achieve objectives
- Promote continuous improvement of tools and working methods (procedures and processes)
AND, IN THE PROCESS :
- Cultivate open communication and promote employee empowerment
- Monitor the department's key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Manage and coach foremen under his/her supervision
- Perform all other related tasks
Our dream candidate
- University degree in industrial engineering, automation or textiles
- 3 to 5 years' experience in personnel management
- Bilingual (French - English)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite software
- Is autonomous and organized
- Enjoys teamwork
- Ability to facilitate and develop talent