WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? SOMEONE WHO IS THERE FOR THEIR TEAM
And someone who is versatile and likes a challenge
If you want to take concrete action within a fast-growing company and gain significant management experience to propel your career, then this position is for you!
Beaulieu Canada is a leading North American manufacturer and distributor of floor coverings. For over 65 years, we have been developing, manufacturing and selling quality products such as carpet, sheet vinyl, laminate and engineered wood, among others.
If growing up in a company means enjoying many benefits and career opportunities, Beaulieu Canada is the place for you. Connect with your future today!
What we offer
- Full-time day shift
- Employee assistance and recognition programs
- Protective equipment + safety boots
- Continuous learning
- Social and sports activities
- 3 weeks vacation after 1 year
- 13 days vacation
Your dream job
YOUR DAILY ROUTINE WILL INCLUDE :
- Planning, coordinating and organizing the work of operators
- Be a key player in changing the management culture
- Participate in the analysis of production data to assess line performance and propose adjustments accordingly
- Encourage employees to identify ideas for improvement in terms of health and safety, productivity, quality, manufacturing, processing and work methods.
- Apply and enforce the current collective agreement
AND, IN THE PROCESS :
- Evaluate the learning and performance of employees on probation or in training
- Minimize costs related to operational activities
- Perform all other related tasks
Our dream candidate
- D.E.C. in industrial engineering or manufacturing production
- 3 to 5 years' experience in personnel management, in a unionized manufacturing environment
- Bilingual (French-English), intermediate level
- Interested in working in a continuous improvement environment
- Is autonomous, dynamic and organized
- Enjoys teamwork.