Supply Coordination Agent
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? SOMEONE WHO IS DETAIL-ORIENTED AND RIGOROUS IN THEIR FOLLOW-UPS
And someone who is concise and precise in the way they work
If you are constantly on the lookout for information, and if being a pillar of communication between different teams does not scare you, this position is for you!
Beaulieu Canada is a manufacturing company and North American leader in the manufacture and distribution of floor coverings. For over 65 years, we have been developing, manufacturing and selling quality products such as carpet, sheet vinyl, laminate and engineered wood, among others.
If growing up in a company means having many benefits and career opportunities, Beaulieu Canada is the place for you. Connect with your future now!
What we offer
- Full-time daytime
- Hybrid telecommuting (2 days/week)
- Employee assistance and recognition programs
- Protective equipment + safety boots
- Continuous learning
- Social and sports activities
- 3 weeks vacation after 1 year
- 13 days vacation
Your dream job
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK WILL INVOLVE :
- Ensuring logistics between several departments during product transit
- Monitoring the receipt of containers between different distribution centers
- Coordinate the logistics of various inventories during transfers between warehouses
- Assist existing work teams
- Verify multiple assignment, schedule and order reports
- Be comfortable performing repetitive and routine tasks
- Be able to maintain a good work rhythm
- Perform all other related tasks
Our dream candidate
- Have a college diploma or attestation in a field related to procurement and inventory management
- Relevant experience in the procurement field
- Bilingual (French - English), an asset
- Good sense of analysis, priorities and urgency
- Be a self-starter
- Enjoys teamwork.