WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO MANAGE PRIORITIES
And someone who is known for their keen sense of coordination and planning!
If growing up in a company means benefiting from many advantages and opportunities, Beaulieu Canada is the ideal place for you. Connect with your future now!
Beaulieu Canada is a North American leader in the manufacturing and distribution of floor coverings. For over 65 years, we have been developing, manufacturing and selling quality products such as carpet, luxury vinyl, laminate and engineered wood flooring.
At Beaulieu Canada, you will have to juggle with the imperatives of production, if you like challenges this one is for you!
What we offer
- Permanent full-time position
- Group insurance
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- Employee assistance program
- Recognition Program
- Healthy Enterprise Certification
- Social and sports activities
- Super discount on our floor covering products
- 3 weeks vacation after one year
- 13 days of vacations
Your dream job
Being a major player
- Prioritizing and planning work orders in collaboration with internal customers and maintenance and project managers.
- Scheduling routine, major and emergency preventive inspections and repairs of production equipment.
- Scheduling of work to be performed by subcontractors.
- Develop and update equipment inspection and preventive maintenance routes.
- Perform major shutdown planning.
- Effectively communicate weekly and monthly maintenance plans to various stakeholders and internal customers.
- Represent the maintenance department at daily production meetings and take action on issues raised.
- Contact suppliers and stakeholders to propose solutions to spontaneous problems related to equipment or building maintenance.
- Propose, implement and document innovative solutions to reliability, equipment safety and product quality issues following failure analyses performed in team.
- Occasionally, draw mechanical parts that need to be manufactured in a hurry.
- Contribute expertise and actively participate in the standardization of work methods.
- Perform any other task related to the position
Our dream candidate
- DEC in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Maintenance
- 5 years experience in maintenance planning
- French and English: Good oral and written skills
- Computer skills: Interal; Office Suite; AutoCAD; Solidworks (an asset)
- Computer skills: Office Suite; AutoCAD; Interal (an asset)