Talent Acquisition and Culture Advisor
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? A COMBINATION OF INTUITION, PROFESSIONALISM AND CHARISMA, WITH A TOUCH OF HUMOR.
And someone who can juggle CVs like a circus pro.
If you're passionate about people, if you want to be part of a fantastic team that works hard but has fun at the same time, if you're a structured and organized person with a tendency to improve the files entrusted to you, then we've got the perfect job for you!
Beaulieu Canada is a leading North American manufacturer and distributor of floor coverings. For over 65 years, we have been developing, manufacturing and selling quality products such as carpet, sheet vinyl, laminate and engineered wood, among others.
If growing up in a company means enjoying many benefits and career opportunities, Beaulieu Canada is the place for you. Connect with your future today!
What we offer
- Pleasure in working together
- Professional development
- Continuous learning and training
- Flexible working hours to make life easier
- Possibility of telecommuting
- 13 days of statutory vacations
- Vacation depending on experience
- Employee assistance and recognition programs
- Protective equipment + safety boots
- Social and sports activities
- Full-time daytime
Your dream job
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Managing the entire recruitment process with managers, from defining needs to integrating new talent
- Participate in the development of recruitment strategies for educational institutions
- Take charge of the process of integrating new talent into the team
- Create and maintain a positive corporate culture by organizing events, workshops and initiatives that promote well-being and team cohesion
- Develop strong relationships with internal partners to understand their recruitment needs
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of recruitment processes and employer brand
- Develop and maintain performance statistics for recruitment processes and the department
AND, BY THE WAY :
- Actively participate in defining and promoting the company's cultural values
- Coordinate and participate in international recruitment processes
- Perform all other related tasks
Our dream candidate
- Holds a BAC in human resources or a DEC combined with a minimum of 4 years' experience
- Has super-powered radar for detecting talent hidden behind secret identities
- Bilingual (French - English)
- Good sense of analysis, priorities and urgency
- Is a self-starter
- Enjoys teamwork