Director of production
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? SOMEONE WHO CAN RALLY A TEAM TOWARDS A COMMON GOAL
And someone who is known for their commitment to developing best practices and their people!
If you are looking for a job where you can bring out the best in your team, while creating a safe and healthy work environment, this position is for you!
Beaulieu Canada is a manufacturing company and North American leader in the manufacture and distribution of floor coverings. For over 65 years, we have been developing, manufacturing and selling quality products such as carpet, luxury vinyl, laminate and engineered wood flooring.
If growing up in a company means having many advantages and opportunities, Beaulieu Canada is the place for you. Connect with your future now!
What we offer
- Permanent full-time position
- Group insurance
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition Program
- Healthy Enterprise Certification
- Social and sports activities
- Super discount on our floor covering products
- 3 weeks vacation after one year
- 13 days of vacations
Your dream job
Being a major player
- Ensure the optimal execution of operations by achieving health and safety, management depth, customer service, productivity, efficiency and quality objectives in line with the strategic production plan;
- Prepare and participate in the elaboration of the development plan of the sectors under his responsibility;
- Establish the manpower needs and ensure the maintenance and development of the technical and human skills of its employees;
- Participates in the creation of optimization and investment projects and in their implementation;
- Establish priorities for machine work to be carried out by maintenance and engineering for his sector;
- Implement processes/tools related to operational excellence in production;
- Work in collaboration with the various managers in order to support the activities and the optimal use of the personnel. (Planning, Health & Safety/Environment, Distribution, Maintenance, Operational Excellence, Organizational Development/Training, Research & Development);
- Control and monitor elements related to raw material usage, costs, productivity, capacity and quality;
- Support the advancement of our operational excellence mission and the adoption of best practices in health and safety.
Our dream candidate
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, management/administration or other relevant field
- 10 years of experience in a large company and in supervising unionized personnel in the manufacturing field
- Be a leader and model of team mobilization with a human approach
- Ability to manage various changes in a way that is sustainable,
- Passionate about management, able to guide and coach a team
- Possess clear communication skills, tact and political sense
- Ability to prioritize according to changing contexts and resources
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects within deadlines/priorities
- Fluency in written and spoken French and functional English
- Master various technological tools including the Office suite