WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? SOMEONE WHO LIKES TO BUILD AND THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
And someone who is known for his or her energy and thoroughness!
If growing up in a company means benefiting from many advantages and opportunities, Beaulieu Canada is the ideal place for you. Make a connection with your future right now!
Beaulieu Canada is a manufacturing company and North American leader in the manufacture and distribution of floor coverings. For over 65 years, we have been developing, manufacturing and selling quality products such as carpet, luxury vinyl, laminate and engineered wood flooring.
At Beaulieu Canada, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. You have ideas, we have interest!
What we offer
- Permanent full-time position
- Group insurance
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- Employee assistance program
- Recognition Program
- Healthy Enterprise Certification
- Social and sports activities
- Super discount on our floor covering products
- 3 weeks vacation after one year
- 13 days of vacations
Your dream job
Being a major player
- Manage projects according to recognized standard methods (initiation, planning, execution, control and closure).
- Follow up on the costs and progress of the work under his responsibility and make the necessary corrections if needed.
- Design and update electrical plans, authorize modifications to electrical distribution and production equipment and document interventions.
- Represent the engineering/maintenance department at daily production meetings and support the resolution of problems raised.
- Propose and implement innovative solutions to reliability, equipment safety and product quality issues following failure analyses performed in team.
- Lead risk analyses with various stakeholders and take responsibility for the implementation of appropriate safety measures.
- Effectively communicate the progress of his projects to the various customers.
- Contribute expertise and actively participate in the standardization of work methods.
- Perform any other task related to the position.
Our dream candidate
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Automated Production
- Member in good standing with the OIQ
- 3 to 5 years experience in plant project management and technical production support
- French and English: Good oral and written skills
- Computer skills: Office Suite; AutoCAD; Interal (an asset)