IT Support Technician
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? A champion of patience, able to translate error messages into human language.
And someone who keeps smiling when users say they've "tried everything"!
Welcome to our IT support team, where we push the boundaries of technology with jokes and memes! If you are a troubleshooting expert, a master of error codes and a "Ctrl+Alt+Delete" pro, then we need you to join our team of passionate geeks!
Beaulieu Canada is a North American leader in the manufacturing and distribution of floor coverings. For over 65 years, we have been developing, manufacturing and selling quality products such as carpet, sheet vinyl, laminate and engineered wood among others.
If growing up in a company means having many benefits and career opportunities, Beaulieu Canada is the place for you. Connect with your future now!
What we offer
- Full time day shift
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Continuous Learning
- Group insurance after 1 month
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- Social and sports activities
- 3 weeks vacation after 1 year
Your dream job
YOUR DAILY ROUTINE WILL INCLUDE:
- Prepare, maintain, repair and install PCs and peripherals in our equipment pool
- Provide support for telephone equipment
- Assist in the management of the computer network
- Operate a ticketing system to provide assistance to users
- Assist with IBM i (AS400) system operations
AND, BY THE WAY:
- Assist supervisor with various administrative tasks
- Document the processes in place
- Be on call for urgent requests in the evening and on weekends (1 week out of 3)
- Perform all other related tasks
Our dream candidate
- Is an excellent communicator both orally and in writing
- Has at least 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position
- Holds a DEP in computer support or a DEC in computer network management
- Is bilingual (French-English), mandatory
- Has an excellent work ethic
- Is resourceful and shows initiative
- Demonstrates versatility and a can-do attitude
- Enjoys teamwork and is customer focused