Director of Human Resources and Labour Relations
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR? A PILLAR OF STABILITY AND GROWTH FOR THE COMPANY
And someone who listens to the needs and concerns of each employee
We are looking for an orchestra leader for the Human Resources team who can create harmony between the various departments and bring out the individual talents of each one to achieve the company's overall objectives. His/her role will be to lead with precision, make subtle adjustments to ensure efficiency, and set the tempo to keep the pace. Working with colleagues on the HR team, he or she will ensure that each employee is in his or her place, in tune with his or her score, to create a symphony of success for the company.
Beaulieu Canada is a North American leader in the manufacturing and distribution of floor coverings. For over 65 years, we have been developing, manufacturing and selling quality products such as carpet, sheet vinyl, laminate and engineered wood among others.
If growing up in a company means having many benefits and career opportunities, Beaulieu Canada is the place for you. Connect with your future now!
What we offer
- Full time day job
- Hybrid work
- Employee assistance and recognition programs
- Healthy Enterprise Certification
- Protective equipment + safety boots
- Continuous learning
- Competitive benefits
- Social and sports activities
Your dream job
DEVELOP BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
- Advise management in the development of human resources strategies and orientations
- Ensure the management of the payroll
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with employees, unions, regulatory agencies and external partners and facilitate the resolution of disputes and grievances
- Manage conflicts and complaints using effective conflict resolution practices
- Ensure the establishment of a work climate that promotes employee growth and well-being
- Ensure that the company complies with all laws, regulations and standards related to human resources and labour relations
AND, IN TURN:
- Supervise the Director of Organizational Development and the Skills Development Coordinator
- Define and coordinate the benefits package to maintain the well-being of employees
- Perform all other related duties
Our dream candidate
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to personnel management, such as business administration, industrial relations, etc.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in human resources in a unionized environment
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written)
- Good advisory, leadership and control skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment.