Labor relations advisor
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? SOMEONE WHO IS A GOOD LISTENER, WITH PEOPLE SKILLS AND BUSINESS ACUMEN
Someone who brings people together and is able to share their opinion with finesse
There's a place on our team for you to contribute, find your place and develop as a labor relations consultant. There will be challenges, intense moments, tense situations, but also laughter and fun.
You'll find situations and projects you can handle easily, and others that require teamwork. We don't expect you to be perfect, just a superhero with your own superpowers. That's the way we are here, we're different and that's our strength!
Beaulieu Canada is a leading North American manufacturer and distributor of floor coverings. For over 65 years, we've been developing, manufacturing and selling quality products such as carpet, sheet vinyl, laminate and engineered wood, among others.
Come and grow within an international company, benefit from numerous advantages and career opportunities in Canada and even abroad. At Beaulieu Canada, we build lasting relationships. Your future is now!
What we offer
- Full time day
- Vacation depending on experience
- Continuous learning
- Group insurance after 1 month
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- Employee assistance and recognition programs
- Protective equipment + safety boots
- Social and sports activities
Your dream job
DEVELOP BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS:
- Work with HR to develop and implement labor relations programs, policies and procedures.
- Advise various departments on labour relations issues
- Coordinate and facilitate the Labour Relations Committee, prepare the agenda and minutes
- Participate in plant grievance committees, process correspondence and draft response letters regarding grievances
- Ensure the medico-administrative management of absence/disability files for unionized employees at the plant
- Prepare the renewal of the plant's collective agreement and participate in its negotiation
- Take charge of the labor movement process for unionized employees, in accordance with the rules set out in the collective agreement
AND, BY THE WAY :
- Participate in the management of general human resources files
- Ensure file management (employment contracts, disciplinary notices, employment terminations)
- Design and implement human resources policies and programs to meet the company's needs and support its overall strategy
- Perform all other related tasks
Our dream candidate
- Has a sense of fun at work
- Is able to prioritize despite the mists in his hair
- Is creative enough to overcome difficult situations
- Demonstrates sustained analysis in project management
- Bachelor's degree in human resources/industrial relations
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position
- Excels in the art of negotiation and communication
- Is resourceful and shows initiative